> OBC Internet Banking
OBC at a Glance
Oriental Bank of Commerce is one of the well known public sector banks. The bank engages in different types of operation such as retail banking, wholesale/corporate banking, treasury operations, and other areas. The bank offer many features that include NRI banking, phone banking, OBC bank internet banking, and others. The OBC internet banking is available for customers within India.
Product and Services of OBC Bank Internet Banking
The OBC products and services include:
- Operations related to the different types of accounts such as saving, current accounts etc are accessible through OBC bank internet banking.
- OBC internet banking services for processing balance related enquiries
- Through internet banking OBC, a complete history of account transactions is available.
- Monthly, quarterly online statements with details of transactions made on ones account are accessible through OBC bank internet banking.
- OBC internet banking services for making check request.
- Processing Inquiries about instrument clearings.
- OBC internet banking services for stop payment of checks.
- Through internet banking OBC, transfer of fund to other account holders other OBC accounts can be done.
- Third party transfer
How to Get OBC Bank Netbanking
The customers in order to avail the OBC internet banking service should first register themselves with the bank. The registration process is mentioned below
- Open the OBC bank website and download the Net banking form or visit the nearest OBC branch.
- The OBC bank internet banking form details include ones personal details and the bank account details. Internet banking OBC form should be duly filled and submitted at the nearest OBC branch.
- It usually takes 7 to 10 business days to process the form.
- After the internet banking OBC form is processed, the applicant is sent a postal mail with the net banking details in it.
- Using the login and the password provided in the mail, one can login to the bank’s website.
It is advisable that the customers change their internet banking OBC password after a successful login. It is also a good practice to keep changing the passwords on regular intervals.