> Axis Bank Internet Banking
Axis Bank at a Glance
Formerly known as UTI bank, Axis bank started operations in the year 1995. The bank came into existence after government of India gave the nod to private bank to commence operations. The name of the UTI bank was changed to Axis bank in April 2007. This was done to avoid any confusion with other banks and schemes. On 20th April, 2009, Shikha Sharma was appointed as Managing Director of the bank. She succeeded Mr. P. J. Nayak, the former M.D. of the bank.
Product and Services of Axis Bank Internet Banking
- One can view bank account details through axis bank internet banking. The online facility also includes downloading Internet statements and checking Credit Card, Loan, and Demat details.
- Through internet banking axis bank, one can also transfer funds from one account to other account through third party transfer.
- Requests for redeeming Loyalty point for debit card, Stop Cheque Payment, Demand Draft, and Cheque book can be made through axis bank internet banking.
- Through internet banking axis bank, one can also pay utility bills such as Credit Card bills, electricity bills, and mobile bills through automatic debit facility.
How to Get Axis Bank Netbanking
- The form for axis bank internet banking should be downloaded from the bank website.
- The internet banking axis bank form has some details that should be filled.
- After the internet banking axis bank form has been duly filled, the axis bank internet banking form should be submitted to any of the Axis bank branch.
- One can also register ones mobile in case it is not registered for axis internet banking.
Once the application for axis internet banking is processed, the bank sends the password details by postal mail. Following steps should be taken after one receives mail
- One should open the axis internet banking website and login with the login/password that has been mentioned in the email.
- After logging in the axis internet banking website, a message will appear prompting for Net secure registration. Click on the registration link.
- Choose a mode and submit the information. The registration process for axis bank internet banking is complete.
The internet banking axis bank can now be accessed by logging in the axis internet banking details.