> Andhra Bank Internet Banking
Andhra Bank at a Glance
Andhra Bank is among the well known banks in India. It is serving people through its Business Delivery Channels that includes over 600 ATMs, over 35 satellites offices, and 1371 branches. All its branches have been fully linked through Core nabbing Solution. RTGS and NEFT transfer facility has been introduced in the bank which makes it very convenient for the customers to transfer money online.
Product and Services of Andhra Bank Internet Banking
The product and online services by Andhra bank are mentioned below
- Online Account Management – Using this service, customers can see all details of their various accounts (Loan Accounts, Deposit Accounts, Operative accounts) such as Balance, Customer Id, and other.
- View Account Statement – Through internet banking Andhra bank service accounts statements can be checked and downloaded in various formats such as PDF, excel, and Word.
- Online Bill Payment – Customers can pay their utility bills through Andhra bank internet banking service. This includes telephone bills, electricity bills, water bill, etc. Customers can also opt for Alert payments for approaching bill dates.
- Funds Transfer - Through internet banking Andhra bank service, customers can manage transfer of fund between different their different accounts in Andhra bank. Third party transfer funds can also be done using this service.
How to Get Andhra Bank Netbanking
- One can visit the nearest Andhra bank to fill the Andhra bank internet banking form. One can also download the form from Andhra Bank link https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/AB_Internet_Banking_facilities_forms_download_home_page%20.htm
- The Andhra bank internet banking form details include ones personal details and the bank account details. Andhra bank internet banking form should be duly filled and submitted at the nearest Andhra bank branch.
- It usually takes 7 to 10 business days to process the form.
- After the internet banking Andhra bank form is processed, the applicant is sent a postal mail with the net banking details in it.
- Using the login and the password provided in the Andhra bank internet banking mail, one can login to the bank’s website.
It is advisable that the customers change their internet banking Andhra bank password after a successful login. It is also a good practice to keep changing the internet banking Andhra bank passwords on regular intervals.